Attention All Prime Riders
New Capacity Limitations for SouthWest Prime
Effective December 1, 2020 - SouthWest Prime is implementing these capacity restrictions to help minimize interactions between passengers, drivers, and vehicles.
- 1 Passenger Trips: If you reserve a ride for just yourself, a driver will pick you up from your location and take you directly to your destination.
- Group trips: For reservations of more than 1 passenger, a maximum of 2 passengers is allowed per trip provided the other passenger is in your household or in your social circle that you are consistently in contact with.
Note: Call 952-797-7463 to let SouthWest Prime know that you will be travelling with an additional person so we can send you a large van that allows for social distancing.
Thank you for your patience as we all work together during this challenging time to maintain a healthy environment aboard our buses. Safety is our number-one priority so please continue to do your part by following these simple steps:
- Keep at least six feet away from drivers.
- Put your face covering on before you board and wear it during your entire trip.
- Practice frequent handwashing and use hand sanitizers.
Click here to download the Rider Notice