Other Regional Transit Services
- Metro Transit – regional service for the greater Twin Cities area
- Metro Mobility – shared public transportation service for certified riders unable to use regular fixed-route buses due to a disability or health condition
- Plymouth Metrolink – Express service to downtown Minneapolis, Reverse Commute services, and Dial-A-Ride service to local destinations
- Shakopee Transit – offers van pools, circulator and commuter bus service to residents of Shakopee and neighboring communities.
- Van Go Commuter Vanpool Program – Vanpools are made of 5-15 people commuting to and from work together on a regular basis. Each van has a volunteer driver and back-up driver(s).