SW Prime. Your local ride at the push of a button.Pick Me Up
SW Prime is a transit service for Eden Prairie, Chaska, and Chanhassen.
One free, easy transfer is all that you need to travel between the Eden Prairie Zone and the Chan/Chaska Zone. To transfer between zones, you will be dropped off and picked up at SW Chanhassen Village station on Hwy. 212 and Hwy. 101.
As a modern local service, you may request a ride through smartphone app, website, or phone, indicate the location from which you want to be picked up and where you want to go. A shared ride will be sent to pick you up.
SW Prime is an on-demand ride service.
Our vehicles are ADA compliant – please indicate whether you will be taking a wheelchair, walker, or bike when requesting a ride.
For more information on the service see our Rider Guide.
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday 6:30AM – 6:30PM
Rides can be requested using SWPrime.org, the SW Transit Phone App, or by calling 952-SW-PRIME (952)-797-7463. A reservationist will be available to assist with phone reservations Monday-Friday: 6:30am – 6:30pm.
SW PRIME Service Area
SW Prime services the within the cities of Eden Prairie, Chaska, and Chanhassen (service also to Carver Fleet Farm, Carver Station, and Downtown Carver).
Connections to Downtown/U of M will be made at East Creek Station (Chaska), SouthWest Village (Chanhassen), and SouthWest Station (Eden Prairie).
Larger facilities in the service area have designated drop-off and pick-up locations:
- Eden Prairie mall drop-off/pick-up is at the mall entrance between JC Penny and Target stores.
- SouthWest Transit Station in Eden Prairie pick-up/drop-off is Gate A
- $3.00 per person, per ride
- $2.00 for children between 6 and 12 years old accompanied by a paying adult
- Free for children 5 and under if accompanied by a paying adult
- Free for Disabled Veterans: Must show a Veteran's Identification Card issued by the Dept. of Veterans Affairs with the words "Service Connected" or "SC" below the photo.
- $1.00 Fare for seniors (60+) on Mondays and Fridays
- $1.00 transfers to and from SW Transit express services
- Prime Cards are available – buy 10 rides and use a handy punchcard!