Weekdays, March 28 - August 21
Let SouthWest Transit Take You Out to the Ball Game with Quick, Easy and Convenient Service from:
- SouthWest Station - Hwy 212 & Prairie Center Dr, Eden Prairie
- SouthWest Village - Hwy 212 & Hwy 101, Chanhassen
- East Creek Station - Hwy 212 & Hwy 41, Chaska
*Please Note: No Service from Carver Station or Chanhassen Transit Station
GAME START TIME
Hwy 212 & 41
Hwy 212 & 101
Hwy 212 & Prairie Center Dr.
7th St. Ramp
time can vary due to traffic conditions
- 20 minutes after the last out of the 7th inning
- 20 minutes after the last out of the game
- On nights with fireworks, 20 minutes after end of fireworks
DROP-OFF AND RETURN LOCATION
- 7TH STREET RAMP (GARAGE A)
- After the game, board the bus where we dropped you off.
Children 5 and Under Ride Free
Disabled Veterans (with ID) Ride Free
Two convenient payment options:
Cash - Exact change only, please
Purchase your ticket on the SW Transit mobile app
Please Note: Go-To Cards are not accepted for Twins Express fare...Read More
SW Ride Begins Monday, April 22nd
What is SW Ride?
SW Ride is SouthWest Transit's bike rental program, which runs April 22nd to October 18th. Bikes are available to rent for the whole season or daily.
How Do I Rent a Bike for the Day?
Daily bike rentals are available at the customer service desk at SouthWest Station for only $4/day.
How Do I Rent a Bike for the Season?
Fill out the application below. Once your application is received, a customer service agent will contact you with information on when and where you can pick up the bike.
How Much Does It Cost?
Pickup Between 4/22-5/10: $75
Pickup Between 5/13/-6/7: $65
Pickup Between 6/10-7/12: $55
Pickup Between 7/15-8/9: $45
Pickup 8/12 or Later: $35
All bikes are due back to SouthWest Transit by Friday, October 18th.
Seasonal Rental Application
For a PDF of the application, click here...Read More