There is no overnight parking at any SW Transit facility.
|GAME START TIME||CARVER
Ironwood & Jonathan Carver Pkwy.
Hwy 212 & 41
Hwy 212 & 101
Hwy 212 & Prairie Center Dr.
4th St. Ramp
time can vary due to traffic conditions
|12:10 pm||10:00 am||10:10 am||10:20 am||10:30 am||11:00 am|
|3:10 pm||1:00 pm||1:10 pm||1:20 pm||1:30 pm||2:00 pm|
|7:10 pm||5:00 pm||5:10 pm||5:20 pm||5:30 pm||6:00 pm|
- 20 minutes after last out of 6th inning (for those who want to leave early)
- 20 minutes after last out of 9th inning (or 20 min. after game is officially called due to bad weather)
- 20 minutes after last out of game (if extra innings) or 20 minutes after fireworks end
DROP-OFF AND RETURN LOCATION
- LOWER LEVEL OF THE 4TH ST RAMP (GARAGE C)
- From Gate 3 of Target Field walk one block along 3rd Ave. to the 4th St. ramp
- Board the bus on the lower level of the ramp
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, YOU CAN PURCHASE RIDE TICKETS IN ADVANCE AT SW STATION (Eden Prairie)
FARES (each way)
Going to several games during the season? Purchase a Go-To Card! Simply load money on the card and the farebox deducts the correct fare – for up to 8 riders at a time. Tell the driver in advance that you’re paying for more than one rider. Call 952-949-2287 or click here for more information.
Use your Go-To Card, MetroPass, U-Pass, College Pass. If paying with cash, you must have exact change. The driver does not carry cash.
|TIME||AGES 13-64||AGES 65+||AGES 6-12||AGES 5 & UNDER|
|Peak**||$3.00||$3.00||$3.00||free w/paid fare (limit 3)|
|Non-Peak||$2.25||$0.75||$0.75||free w/paid fare (limit 3)|
**Peak Hours: Monday-Friday 6:00-9:00 am & 3:00-6:30 pm
PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ride for $0.75 at all times. To qualify, show your Metro Mobility card or transfer, Metro Transit temporary ID, Minnesota driver’s license/state ID with an “A” or “L” endorsement. All SouthWest Transit buses are ADA accessible. Please tell the driver BEFORE YOU PAY YOUR FARE if you qualify for a reduced fare.
DISABLED VETERANS ride free at all times. An ID issued by the Department of Veterans Affairs showing “Service Connected” or “SC” must be shown to the driver.