Express Route 3-6-17 ChangesFeb 22nd, 2017 9:00 am
Attention SW Transit Express Riders
Effective Monday, March 6th
The Following Changes Will Take Place:
- Westbound 690P starting at 4:31 pm will start at 4:33 pm.
- Westbound 690C starting at 5:45 pm will be suspended due to low ridership. It will be replaced by a 698T starting at 5:44 pm.
- Eastbound 697 starting at 6:21 am will be suspended due to low ridership. It will be replaced by a 699C starting at 6:18am.
- Eastbound 697 starting at 6:41 am will no longer stop at Carver Station. It will become a 697E starting at East Creek at 6:50 am.
- Westbound 698 starting at 7:36 pm will start at 7:45 pm.
- Eastbound 699L starting at 7:20 am will be suspended.
- Eastbound 699L starting at 7:30 am will start at 7:25 am.
- Westbound 699E starting at 4:49 pm will start at 4:52 pm.
- Westbound 699 starting at 5:55 pm will be suspended and become a 698T starting at 5:44 pm.
Time adjustments will be made throughout all routes to better reflect actual arrival times.